Ranjan's review on Indian Institute of Technology, Varanasi [IIT BHU] | Written on: 01 Jan 1970
ACADEMICS & FACULTY
- Faculties are highly qualified and they try to give their students the best of education in every possible way.
- Education imparted is not only theoretical but practical also.
- Being a government institute the faculties are sometimes little laid back.
FOREIGN EXCHANGE & INTERNATIONAL EXPOSURE
- Various collaborations are made with universities and industries to ensure overall development of studies.
- The collaborations are made to ensure proper R&D activities take place within Indian Institute of Technology campus.
PLACEMENTS & ALUMNI NETWORK
- Some of the companies that visit Indian Institute of Technology campus for recruitment also offer placements. Some of them are Amazon, HUL, Reliance etc.
- Some students do projects under department faculties itself.
- One need not worry about placements after you get into IIT.
- Placements are superb at IIT-BHU with high packages being offered.
- Almost 100% placement opportunity for the students.
- Average Package is Rs. 7 Lakh PA and Maximum Package is Rs. 1.3 crore.
INFRASTRUCTURE & TRANSPORTATION
- Indian Institute of Technology has a well-managed library having books concerning all the departments and covers the whole curriculum.
- Each and every department has its own well-equipped labs which are consistent with modern technology.
- Physical Education is highly encouraged within the campus. To ensure that students are provided with the best of facilities required a sports complex is present in the campus.
- The department has an auditorium and various conference rooms for various activities taking place within a college.