Amira's review on Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, [GGSIU] New Delhi | Written on: 22 Nov 2015
ACADEMICS & FACULTY
- My classes starts at 9:20am and ends till 3:30pm. We have semester wise exams. Teacher do give us assignments too.
- The quality and method of teaching is fine.
- Till now college experience is good.
FEES AND SCHOLARSHIP
- Course fee per year is Rs 63000 per year.
- Scholarship for minority section is available.
- Average number of student who get scholarship must be 7.
- No, loan is not needed till now.
PLACEMENTS & ALUMNI NETWORK
- I have not done any Internship yet but I have done Summer training on java Core and made projects like shopping mall controller
- Rs 3 lakh per annum was the highest salary package and lowest was something around Rs 1,90,000 per annum.
- There is no such alumni network.
INFRASTRUCTURE & TRANSPORTATION
- There are no hostel facility provided by my college but the main university do provide hostel facility.
- PGs are easily available and there cost per month is near Rs 5000-8000.
- Food quality is good and the cost price is very reasonable. We can fill our stomach with less amount of money.
- Quality of classrooms, lab, libraries, wifi, hall is very good. Labs are totally air-conditioned.
CLUBS & ASSOCIATIONS
- We have form clubs for sports, cultural and we also do have student societies for event organization.
- Main festivals on campus are cultural, sports, tech, fresher parties etc