About Pearl Academy, Jaipur
About Pearl Academy, Jaipur:
Pearl Academy is a private higher education institute in India, offering undergraduate, postgraduate and diploma courses in design, fashion and business.
It has been ranked Number 1 Design School (East India), and Number 2 Fashion School (All India) in the 2014 Edutainment Awards. For academics, it has been ranked by Hindustan Times as Number 1 institute in India for 'Pedagogic Procedures and Processes' (2010) and Number 1 in 'Competence of Faculty' (2009).
- Architecture Award- Pearl Academy’s Jaipur centre won ‘The Best Learning Building’ award, chosen among 661 projects, at the World Architecture Festival Awards, 2009 held on November 6, 2009, in Barcelona, Spain.
- Pearl Academy, Jaipur won the Best Fashion Design Academy in Rajasthan
- Fashion Design Council of India
- Institute of Indian Interior Designers
- Domus Academy
- London College of Fashion
- Media Design School
- Torrens University
- Heriot-Watt University
- The Textile Institute
- LDT Nagold
- The BTK Academy
- Spanning across Central
- Santa Fe
Industry collaboration and Associations:
- Retailers Association of India
- School of Fashion, Styling and Textiles
- School of Design
- School of Media & Journalism
- School of Creative Business
Key facts of Pearl Academy, Jaipur:
- Foreign Exchange Program
- Enriched & Experienced Faculty
- 96% Placements record
- Hi-tech Facilities
- Degree Validated by NTU, Domus Academy & NABA
- Well equipped infrastructure
- Industry Exposure
- Well furnished & equipped Hostel accommodation.
Address: SP-38A RIICO Industrial Area, Delhi Road, Kukas, Jaipur-302028.
Phone Number: 092140 7776301426 – 414800