History of EIILM University
EIILM University is the first University in India which has been awarded the prestigious ISO 9001: 14001 certification awarded by UKAS (United Kingdom Accreditation Service). ISO 14001 is the internationally recognized standard for the environmental management of businesses.
EIILM University, Sikkim, India is fully recognized and approved by the University Grants Commission (UGC) and is established under Sikkim State Legislature Act No 4, 2006 Government of Sikkim. The Act received assent of the Governor on March 24, 2006 that was published under the Government of Sikkim, Gazette Notification No. 28/LD/2006 dated April 3, 2006. EIILM University has been established on the foundation of progressive academic principles. The University carries the heritage of pioneering higher education in India based on international models. It endeavors to maintain the same high standard to achieve global presence. At EIILM University, academic programs are benchmarked against the best academic and professional standards.
- EIILM University aims to equip students not only with the academic inputs but also with diversified skills, knowledge and attitude to provide a doorway to rewarding careers.
- A wide variety of programs are on offer that covers a range of career-oriented qualifications.
- The education system at EIILM University focuses on importing knowledge, developing skills and competencies.
- EIILM University is a sprawling green eco friendly University. Designed and developed with the objective of providing aesthetic learning atmosphere, it's a hub to multi-tiered learning activities: classes, lectures, demonstration, seminars, conferences and presentations.
Application Eligibility criteria
- Candidate must have passed/appeared for the Qualifying Degree Examination and secured the prescribed Minimum Marks in the Subject(s)/course(s)concerned as mentioned in the Brochure. and
- Candidate must have qualified at the common Entrance Test conducted by the University in the Academic year for which admission is sought. For administrative reasons, the University may conduct the entrance test before the publication of the results of the qualifying degree examination concerned. But qualifying at the Entrance Test alone does not confer a right of admission into a course. In addition to being qualified at the common Entrance Test, a candidate will be eligible for admission only if he/she passes the qualifying degree examination before the commencement of counseling for admission and secures the prescribed minimum marks in the subject(s)/course(s) concerned. He/She must submit the necessary documents at the time of counseling.
How to apply
The applicants seeking admmission can follow these simple steps :
- The applicants seeking admission can apply by filling the online application form available on the website .
- The applicants seeking admission can register themselves to the Under Graduation courses by submitting the registration
- The applicants seeking admission can pay the registration fees through Credit Card or Debit Card or Net Banking..
- The applicants seeking admission are advised to take the printout of filled-in online application form.
- The applicants seeking admission must upload the following documents along with the filled in application form
Address: 6, Waterloo St, Dalhousi, Chowringhee North, Bow Barracks, Kolkata, West Bengal 700069
Phone: 033 2210 0911